Sunday 12 July 2009

2 David Beckham hits back at Landon Donovan

David Beckham has criticised the "unprofessional" conduct of Los Angeles Galaxy team-mate Landon Donovan after the USA star labelled him as uncommitted player to Major League Soccer and Loss Angeles Galaxy. In his counter reply to Donovan criticisms, The England Midfielder has explained Donovan conduct as “Unprofessional”.Quotes

David Beckham hit back at Landon Donovan
"It's unprofessional," "In 17 years, I have played with the biggest teams in the world and the biggest players and not once been criticised for my professionalism."

"In every football player's eyes throughout the world it would be unprofessional to speak out about a team-mate, especially in the press and not to your face. "It's important to get this cleared up, and I will be speaking to Landon either this evening or over the next couple of days."

"To be involved in the World Cup and to be involved with this England squad, I have to give myself the chance to be at that top level. I'll do that personally and anything to do that. It's just saying that for the moment, this is what I need to do. It doesn't mean I'm running away from a project I believe in.""I think the experiences I've had can only help this team," Beckham added

"I'm personally very professional when I am on the field. I don't care what people say about me off the field, once I'm on the field I'm professional and if there is a chance for him to score; I will be giving him the ball. Me and Landon will talk, but that will be a private conversation."

2 comments:

Anonymous,  13/7/09 14:11  

Just after Landon critise Beckham, i knew the two can not play together against. David Beckham hits back at Landon Donovan and hint that he will try to get another opportunity to play in Europe. They are both unprofessional to me.

Unknown 13/7/09 14:18  

Landon Donovan wants to help LA Galaxy, While David Beckham is after honours. He want to be in the World Cup and make history for England. I wonder what other LA Galaxy player think of Beckham's hit on Donovan and Donovan hit on Beckham.

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TOPlist