Thursday 16 July 2009

0 Stewart Downing join Aston Villa

Stewart-Downing-join-Aston-Villa-for £12mEngland wingers Stewart Downing has signed a £12 million four-year deal on a four-year deal and completed his move from Middlesbrough to Aston Villa. The 24-year-old his first Martin O’Neil’s signing this summer.
Quotes

Stewart Downing on his move to Aston Villa

"I wanted to come as soon as I met Martin so I'm delighted it's now sorted out.
"As an outsider looking in, it was obvious Villa are a club on the up. I want to be part of that."
"I want to play at next year's World Cup so that's my aim - to get back to full fitness, get back playing and get myself in the England team for the World Cup

"I loved the last World Cup, but I want to play a bigger part this time. I have to be with a good Premier League side if I want to do that."
Stewart Downing join Aston Villa after playing left 181 league game with Middlesbrough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TOPlist