Tuesday 18 August 2009

0 CHELSEA SIGN NEMANJA MATIC FROM MFK KOSICE

Chelsea Football Club have signed 21 years old midfielder Nemanja Matic, Branislav Ivanovic country mate from MFK Kosice of Slovak on a four-year contract. He suffered a broken metatarsal in European Championships in Sweden in game against Italy and will take some time before he appeared for Chelsea Nemanja-matic-chelsea-fc-2009-2010Nemanja Matic his delighted to join Chelsea
'I am a solid midfield player, I have a lot to offer and for sure to progress and I will show everyone why I am at Chelsea,' he began.
'I am a central-midfielder, and I know I am not well known but I have physical power and I am quite a technical, left-footed player.
'Since the age of 18 I have been at MFK Kosice, and before that I had played in the youth team of Red Star Belgrade.' Nemanja-matic-chelsea-fc-2009-2010

He does not speak English but expect lot of help from Branislav Ivanovic Eastern European influences of Andriy Shevchenko and Yuri Zhirkov.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TOPlist