Sunday 19 July 2009

0 Emmanuel Adebayor join Manchester City

Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor has completed his move to Manchester City after signing a five-year £25m deal. The 25-year-old Togo striker, joined a list of three new strikers at Manchester City to make total list of striker at Manchester City to nine.

Benjani Mwaruwari
Carlos Tevez
Ched Evans
Craig Bellamy
Emmanuel Adebayor
Felipe Caicedo
Robinho (Robson de Souza)
Roque Santa-Cruz
Valeri BojinovEmmanuel-Adebayor-Manchester-City-Arsenal-Tevez-Santa-CruzMore news on all nine strikers and video for each Click here
Quotes

Emmanuel Adebayor on his move to Manchester City
"People who think that I have joined City for the money are wrong," he asserted. "If I had made a move for that reason then I would have been playing for Barcelona or Milan last season. They gave me bigger offers than Arsenal did for me to stay."
"I am here because I was impressed by the way the chairman at City spoke to me about the ambition of this club. I want to be part of a club that is aiming to be one of the biggest in the world."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TOPlist